University of Windsor
|School:||University of Windsor
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering
|Field of Study:||Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
|Description:||• Provides experience with some of the fastest-changing and exciting technologies that shape our world
• Involves the development and upgrading of electrical systems—the products, processes and energy systems on which our modern society depends
• Includes specialized subjects such as microelectronics, computer engineering, robotics, communications, power generation and distribution
|URL:||Electrical Engineering at University of Windsor
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Electrical and Electronics Engineers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||74 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
ENG4U, MHF4U, SCH4U and SPH4U required. Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) is strongly recommended.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.