York University - Graduate Studies
|School:||York University - Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Computer Engineering, General
|Description:||The focus of this program is to foster world-class research and graduate education in computer engineering.
Graduate study in computer systems engineering at York concentrates on the architecture, design and evaluation of large-scale hardware and software systems. Graduate study in interactive systems engineering concerns systems that interact intelligently with the user or the environment. Examples include mobile robotics, computer vision, natural-language speech recognition and synthesis and advanced interface design.
|URL:||Computer Engineering at York University - Graduate Studies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||77
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 577] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 233] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
- Graduate Record Examination
3 recommendations required.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
Include a one-page statement of purpose and previous experience
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.