University of Waterloo
|School:||University of Waterloo
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mathematics
|Field of Study:||Applied Mathematics, Other
Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
|Description:||Focus on the math behind what happens on the financial markets. The course content makes this major one of the most advanced undergraduate finance programs in the world. Offered jointly by the departments of Pure Mathematics and Statistics and Actuarial Science, this program is designed for students with elite mathematical abilities who wish to pursue finance combined with pure mathematics.
Our challenging curriculum includes courses on corporate finance, mathematical finance, asset-liability management, statistics, and forecasting, giving you the edge you'll need to begin a career in banking and finance.
|URL:||Mathematical Finance at University of Waterloo
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
One other Grade 12 U course is required.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.