Computer Engineering - Optional Five-Year Industrial Internship Program (IIP)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
|Field of Study:||Computer Engineering, General
|Description:||The way we live, work and play in our technology-driven, interconnected world is largely influenced by the ideas and actions of computer engineers. Ryerson graduates use scientific and practical knowledge in digital circuit technology to create systems and devices that enrich our lives. Distinguished by their versatile skill set, computer engineers create everything from firmware to hardware to software to interfacing systems that let computer systems communicate with each other and the outside world.
|URL:||Computer Engineering - Optional Five-Year Industrial Internship Program (IIP) at Ryerson University
|Cost per year:*||
Domestic Fees Range: $9,859 - $11,149
International Fees Range: $25,023 - $26,595
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 86
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.