Accounting and Finance
|Faculty:||Ted Rogers School of Management
|Field of Study:||Accounting and Finance
|Description:||The financial industry is one of the most exciting and dynamic areas of business. The sector is rapidly changing to reflect globalization and more qualified professionals are needed to lead the industry. As such, the Ted Rogers School of Management is proud to offer the newest specialization to the school, the Bachelor of Commerce degree program in Accounting & Finance. One of the most sought-after areas of study in business, a degree in Accounting & Finance will graduate career-ready professionals, who are equipped with the knowledge and skills to take on Bay Street, Wall Street and the world of business.
|URL:||Accounting and Finance at Ryerson University
|Cost per year:*||
Domestic Fees Range: $8,880 - $9,511
International Fees Range: $25,123 - $25,179
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 85
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (EAE4U) or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
A minimum grade of 75% is required in the subject prerequisites and as an overall average. ENG4U/EAE4U is preferred.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.