Electrical Engineering - Biomedical Signals and Systems
|Field of Study:||Biomedical/Medical Engineering
Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
|Description:||As society continues to age there is a higher demand for intensive upgrades and modernization of medical equipment, resulting in a greater need for engineers specializing in design, manufacturing and servicing of such devices. This option offers students a solid background in the fields of signal processing, imaging and biomedical systems.
|URL:||Electrical Engineering - Biomedical Signals and Systems at Western University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Electrical and Electronics EngineersBiomedical Engineers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.