Electrical Engineering - Wireless Communication
|Field of Study:||Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
|Description:||Wireless Communication is one of the most dynamic areas of industrial development and research. Our program allows students to explore the operation and design of communication systems. Courses in theory and design of Communications Systems, Antennas, Data Networks and Digital Signal Processing form the core of this option.
|URL:||Electrical Engineering - Wireless Communication at Western University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Electrical and Electronics Engineers||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.