University of Waterloo
Accounting and Financial Management - Business and Finance
|School:||University of Waterloo
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts
|Field of Study:||Accounting and Finance
|Description:||If numbers have personality for you, if you find the financial world fascinating, and if you think the bottom line is a crucial measurement of success, you may be headed for a career in accounting or financial management. This program combines accounting courses with a cross section of business related classes, building a skill set that’s in demand.
This is a one-of-a-kind program that combines the strengths of accounting and finance preparation for: your CMA or CFA designation; direct entry into the workforce; further studies in our 8-month Master of Accounting program.
|URL:||Accounting and Financial Management - Business and Finance at University of Waterloo
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||83 to 87
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Required: 6 Ontario grade 12 university (U) preparation or university/college (M) preparation courses or equivalents.
Although not required, it is strongly recommended that applicants also complete Grade 12 U Data Management and Grade 12 U Principles of Financial Accounting. Please note that while only 2 math courses are required, it is strongly recommended that applicants complete all 3 Grade 12 U Math courses as noted above.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.