|Faculty:||School of Creative/Design
|Field of Study:||Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
|Description:||Learn how to become a floral designer, at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Floral Design. The ICS Canada Floral Design Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands on training in:
- Basics and tools of Floral Design.
- Design techniques, styles, and plant care.
- Coordination and design of arrangements for weddings.
- Promotion and planning of arrangements for holidays and theme parties.
- Creation of artificial and dried flower displays.
And you’ll learn it all at home, no classroom needed!
This ICS Canada distance learning program is like having your own personal Floral Design school!