Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Bachelor of Commerce - Fashion Management
|School:||Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Faculty:||Humber Lakeshore Campus / The Business School
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
|Description:||The Humber Fashion Management degree is unique in Ontario. Its emphasis is on preparing you for the fashion industry with solid business management skills, with a program focus in wholesale management, retail operations, and import/export management.
|URL:||Bachelor of Commerce - Fashion Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Mathematics
• Grade 12U English (ENG4U) with a minimum grade of 65 per cent. If English is not your first language, refer to the English Language Proficiency Policy in this publication
• Any Grade 12U Mathematics. Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a mark below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during the first semester at Humber
• Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above with a minimum 65 per cent overall average
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 78]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.