Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology
|Faculty:||Newnham, Peterborough Aviation
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
|Description:||Seneca's Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology program is the only aviation technology-based degree program in Canada. We've been the national leader in aviation education for more than 40 years and, responding to emerging industry demands, we're now educating students at the degree level.
A work experience that includes at least one term in a formal work environment. The work term(s) may be a paid or unpaid position that is completed between two academic semesters and requires a minimum of 420 hours of work. Students must be in good standing and meet all identified requirements prior to participating in the work experience. The successful completion of the work term(s) is required for graduation. Eligibility for participation does not guarantee that a work position will be secured. Additional fees are required for the mandatory degree work term regardless of success in securing a work position.
|URL:||Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 570] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 84] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Individuals who are offered admission must:
- Pass a medical exam administered by a designated Transport Canada Aviation Medical Examiner; students must meet Transport Canada's Physical and Mental Requirements Category 1.
- Pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Not have any criminal convictions that would preclude them from holding an airport security clearance.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.