Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|School:||Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Architecture
|Field of Study:||Chemical Engineering
|Description:||Become part of an organization of professionals with a rich history at the Bharti School of Engineering. Answer the call to be an engineer and work toward a common goal. Learn about organic and inorganic chemistry, statistics, and chemical processes and reactions. Focus your degree with specialized options in extractive metallurgy and mineral processing. Use your creativity to solve issues related to process, design, innovate products, research, and manufacturing.
Get hands-on training in real-world work opportunities through the 16-month co-op program available during your third year. This program is offered in both English and French.
|URL:||Chemical Engineering at Laurentian University/Universite Laurentienne
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Economics
Ontario secondary school students who apply for admission to first year at Laurentian University must present an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), as well as at least six grade 12 4U/4M courses (as specified in each program listing) with the minimum grade requirements. For additional information regarding admission prerequisites, contact our Admissions Office at 1-800-263-4188 or 705-675-4843.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 80] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.