University of Windsor
Behaviour, Cognition, and Neuroscience
|School:||University of Windsor
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Behavioral Sciences
|Description:||Behaviour, Cognition and Neuroscience:
• Combines biological and psychological aspects of brain and behaviour
• Designed for students interested in interdisciplinary undergraduate research
• Involves directed, research-based courses with one or more faculty members
|URL:||Behaviour, Cognition, and Neuroscience at University of Windsor
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
ENG4U, MHF4U, SCH4U and SBI4U required. MCV4U is strongly recommended. SPH4U is recommended.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.