|Field of Study:||Animation, Interactive Tech., Video Graphics and Special Effects
|Description:||Within six semesters, you'll acquire the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in both traditional and computer animation. Developed to meet the specific demands of studios in need of highly-trained animators, the curriculum focuses on balancing creative and technical skills to create a high quality industry-ready portfolio. This is accomplished through the artistic application of the theories of motion, timing, storytelling, design and the latest digital technology required to work successfully in the competitive world of 2D and 3D animation.
|URL:||Animation at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||AnimatorsVideo Game Level DesignerVideo Game Designers||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Attend an admission session and complete a drawing and writing assignment
- Submit a portfolio of work online – the portfolio should include:
- Two life drawings
- Two drawings of your own hand
- Two object drawings
- Two environment drawings
- Two drawings of your choice
- A written profile
- A resume with the focus on any professional or volunteer positions that demonstrate creative or artistic talents
- Details on where and when to attend the admission session, and how to submit your online work will be mailed shortly after you apply to the program.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.