University of Waterloo
Business Administration and Mathematics Double Degree
|School:||University of Waterloo
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mathematics
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||Canada's first double degree program, combining studies in UW's Faculty of Mathematics with studies in Wilfrid Laurier's School of Business and Economics.
In this program, you'll earn two degrees – an Honours BMath from UW and an Honours BBA from Wilfrid Laurier – in the time it usually takes to complete one co-op degree. The program consists of ten academic terms, complemented by four work terms, for a total of 16 months' work experience. The job opportunities that this program will give you are outstanding.
|URL:||Business Administration and Mathematics Double Degree at University of Waterloo
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Managers in Other ServicesFinancial Planners, Investigators, and UnderwritersBusiness Managment Consultants||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||87
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Computer and Information Science
Recommended: Grade 11 Introduction to Computer Science
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 90] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 75]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.