Schulich School of Business - York University
Bachelor of Business Administration
|School:||Schulich School of Business - York University
|Faculty:||Schulich School of Business
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||The Bachelor of Business Administration program at the Schulich School provides a thorough, rigorous education in management, combined with a broad liberal arts education.
Schulich-based core management courses emphasize the development of students’ critical analysis and communication skills within the context of management studies. Starting in Year 1 with courses such as Business History and Ethics, the Environmental Context of Management, and Managing a Contemporary Enterprise, the four years of the BBA program encompass the full breadth of management studies.
|URL:||Bachelor of Business Administration at Schulich School of Business - York University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Managers in Other ServicesFinancial Planners, Investigators, and UnderwritersBusiness Managment Consultants||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 90
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions and Introductory Calculus or Grade12 Advanced Math/Intro to Calculus
- Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Mathematics of Data Management
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
Ontario applicants must present a minimum of six 4U and M courses.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 250 ] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 250 ] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.5]
If you are applying to Schulich you may meet the English language requirements if you have successfully completed - or are in the process of successfully completing - one of the following:
Four full years of study in Canada in English or French at the secondary school level
Four full years of study at the secondary school level in English in a country where English is a primary language
One full year of study at an accredited university degree program in English in a country where English is a primary language
Two full years of study in an accredited college diploma program in English in a country where English is a primary language.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.