The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Field of Study:||Natural Sciences
|Description:||Few universities allow you to design your own third- and fourth-year program of study. If you can convince an advisor that your interdisciplinary vision cannot be realized in another program, you will graduate with a unique degree within the same rigorous framework of all UBC Science degrees.
|URL:||Integrated Sciences at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||84 to 89
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Principles of Mathematics or Grade12 Precalculus
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Geology
- Grade11 English
- Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Physics
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Grade11 Social Studies
- Grade11 International Languages
Final grade of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English, Graduation from high school with a minimum average of 70% (or higher for many programs), minimum of 67% in Principles of Mathematics 12 or Pre-Calculus 12 (or equivalent), and one other approved Grade 12 course are also required.
Grade 11 courses listed are required but not included in calculation of admission average.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.