Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies
|Faculty:||Briercrest College - Bible and Theology
|Field of Study:||Bible/Biblical Studies
|Description:||The AA in Biblical Studies provides students with the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the college curriculum while emphasizing study in Biblical Studies and Theology. The education that can be gained makes the program an excellent basis for students who will continue personal study, develop further skills to be used in lay ministry, and for further study at the undergraduate level.
|URL:||Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies at Briercrest College
|Cost per year:*||
1 class = 3 credit hours.
$996 per 3 credit hour course ($332/credit)
$5976 is the cost of 18 credit hours
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||60 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants wishing to be accepted into Briercrest College as a full-time or part-time student must:
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 60 per cent in four academic grade 12 courses, including at least one academic English course.
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- Commit to live by the standards set out the Briercrest College and Seminary
|Additional Admission Requirements:||Outcomes Assessment form, signed consent form, the completion of the AA core requirements, the completion of 24 hours of Biblical Studies (including at least 6 credit hours in each of the Old and New Testaments), the completion of Free Electives (to bring credit hour total to 63 credit hours), SL 1-2 Service and Experiential Learning (non-credit)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.