These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade11 Biology
- Grade11 Chemistry
• Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U). If English is not your first language, refer to the English Language Proficiency Policy in this publication
• Grade 11 or Grade 12 Biology (SBI3C, SBI3U or SBI4U) or equivalent
• Grade 11 or Grade 12 Chemistry (SCH3U, SCH4C or SCH4U) or equivalent
• Grade 12 Mathematics (MAP4C, MCT4C, MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U)
• Completion of mandatory admission testing for senior level biology, chemistry, reading and writing skills, and arithmetic (fee $35). Test results will determine eligibility for the program. Having the above academic subjects will help prepare for the tests. Students may also prepare for the tests by reviewing The Complete Preparation Guide – Health Occupation Entrance Exams, published by Learning Express.