|Faculty:||Sprott School of Business
|Field of Study:||Business/Commerce, General
|Description:||he Sprott School of Business offers a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) program that provides a complete business education. The program is very flexible with eight concentrations, as well as options to add co-op, study abroad and/or a minor in another subject.
The first two years of the BCom program consist of foundation courses in all business areas. You will also develop critical skills in various forms of business communications, including presentations, cover letters and resumés.
Upper years provide an opportunity to study specific areas in depth. Choose up to two of eight concentrations or keep your future options open with a broad selection of courses. You will strengthen your business acumen with capstone courses in business strategy and ethics.
|URL:||Commerce at Carleton University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Financial Planners, Investigators, and UnderwritersBusiness Managment ConsultantsCourt Officers and Justices of the Peace||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Mathematics of Data Management
Advanced Functions mark must be mid to low 70s.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.