Scholarships At Swansea University
How to make the perfect scholarship application...
The majority of scholarships are used as an incentive to attract high performing students and as such, are extremely competitive, so please ensure:
- Ensure that your grammar is correct - activate the "spell-check" prior to submission.
- In your personal statement, do your research and emphasise as to why you wish to study at that particular institution. Reviewers of the application will easily identify a cut/pasted generic narrative and as scholarship funding isn't a bottomless pot, they will only wish to award to students who really wish to study at their institution. So provide well thought out reasons as why you wish to attend. i.e. Why following a programme at your chosen institution will fulfill your personal requirement and enhance your future career opportunities.
- Provide details as to why your chosen institution would benefit from having you as a student at their institution
Swansea University offers scholarships for international students:
Swansea University is authorised to accept Canadian loan funding:
Swansea University, located in Wales, just three hours west of London, is a vibrant city which enjoys a fantastic coastal location.
- Swansea University is the top university in Wales in the prestigious Times rankings.
- Swansea University is in the top 15 UK institutions for student satisfaction
- Swansea University offers excellent student support, with college-specific career advisers on hand to help you excel and achieve.
- You may also wish to check out our new video of the first class facilities and support available at Swansea: https://youtu.be/wIupEOoaf8Q
- You can make direct application here: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/international/students/apply/ontrack/
Interested? Please contact Angela Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org