Northumbria Produces Great Students Who Deliver In Great Careers
Ranked 9th in the UK for the number of graduates in either professional roles or graduate-level study.
At Northumbria we produce great students who deliver in great careers and this is why we are ranked 9th in the UK for the number of graduates in either professional roles or graduate-level study. These are some of the ways we help:
- An award winning Careers and Employment Service free to all current students and alumni. The service provides all aspects of support from interview skills to CV advice to finding placements and full time employment after graduation CES provide 1-2-1 support in our Careers Zone every day!
- Placements are incorporated into the majority of our degrees, allowing students to pursue professional work experience for up to a year, and most of paid.
- We invite big name industries on campus and they are looking for the best graduates; Nissan, Abercrombie & Fitch, British Airways, Nike are all regulars
- Our careers advisors train students on how to build a professional network on LinkedIn, connecting you with our global alumni network!
- Not only does Northumbria support in helping you find employment, we also support you in starting your own business. Start-up successful businesses include the TeaShed, Rosie Willet Designs, and Wardrobe Wingman who includes Justin Timberlake as a customer!
Check out our student blogs to find out more about college in the UK and Northumbria University!