There are Hult Scholarships that Best Suit You!
We offer a variety of scholarship opportunities.
At Hult International Business School, we recognize that each of our applicants is more than just a transcript or a test score. For this reason, we offer a variety of scholarship opportunities that candidates can apply for which correspond to their unique experiences and interests.
These are some of the scholarships Hult offers:
- Social Impact: for applicants who have held an internship or who have done volunteer work at a non-governmental organization (NGO), charity, or multilateral, or have their own social startup organization
- Academic Excellence: for candidates who have excelled in their studies, earning an outstanding GPA
- Global Professional: for aspiring business leaders who have worked full-time for a minimum of one year in a large global corporation
- Entrepreneurial Impact: for professionals who have had an internship or volunteer experience and have demonstrated involvement, leadership, or had a role in the outcome of an entrepreneurial project
- Future Leader: for students who have demonstrated enthusiasm and a natural aptitude to lead
- Women in Business: for female applicants who have work or internship experience or have led a team in an international environment
In order to be considered for a scholarship, prospective students should submit your preliminary application by Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Our enrollment team is happy to speak with you and advise which scholarships you may be eligible for. Simply request a consultation.