Introducing You To Coventry - Discover A World Of Opportunities!
Are you looking forward to beginning a new life at college? Here is a quick insight into life on our vibrant campus.
Coventry is a diverse and exciting place to study and live. With journey time of 1-2 hours to major cities such as London, Manchester, Bath or Liverpool and just 20 minutes to Birmingham, the city has excellent transport links to the rest of the UK. Our campus is based on a single site and is right in the city centre meaning you will never be far away from the great shopping, cultural sights and thriving sports scene.
Some of the opportunities you'll have if you study at our campus:
- TheHub - A great socialising spot, it is home to the Student's Union, Square One Cinema, a fantastic food court and multicultural social environment.
- Lanchester Library - Our distinctive library has recently undergone an impressive refurbishment project. It's the perfect place for you to study, with postgraduate study area, silent study floors, meeting rooms and a media learning lab. Other facilities include academic support services, printing and photocopying, a stationery shop and of course, a Costa coffee break.
- Clubs and societies - With over 150 clubs and societies, there are plenty to keep you busy on campus! Whether you want to continue playing Lacrosse or join the Coventry University Jets for some American football, there is something for everyone!
- Centre for Global Engagement - Last year alone, we supported around 12,000 students in gaining international experience and developing the global skills that employers look for.
- Careers and Employability services - Coventry graduates have secured jobs with some of the world's leading organisations such as Barclays and Roll-Royce. As well as providing quality teaching we are all about hands on learning and focused on your employability.
Find out how you can be a part of Coventry University!